Table Of Contents
- JCPenney Price List
- Do JCPenney salons have a discount for first responders?
- How much is the JCPenney salon kids discount?
- How much is the JCPenney salon senior discount?
- How much should you tip at JCPenney?
- What payment methods do they accept at JCPenney salons?
- Do JCPenney salons have a rewards program?
- Alternatives to JCPenney Hair Salon
JCPenney Price List
The Beardoholic team reached out to the PCPenney team to verify and confirm their prices in November 2022. Making sure that all prices are up to date.
Starting with basics, a haircut at JCPenney, referred to as the Express Cut, is priced at $28, while a Clipper Cut starts at $22. Kids under 12 will also need to pay $22 for a haircut.
- Express Cut: $28 and up
- Clipper Cut: $22 and up
- Haircut & Blowdry: $44 and up
- Add Haircut to any Service: $22 and up
- Kids’ Haircut (12 and under): $22
- Bang or Neck Trim: $11 and up
Finishing Touches Prices
- Basic Blowout (Shampoo and blow dry with a brush): $38 and up
- Styling (Braiding, up-styles and curls): $60 and up.
- Ironworks (Flat iron or curling with service): $11 and up.
- Accent Braid: $11 and up.
- Shampoo & Set: $33 and up.
All JCPenney signature blowout services come with complementary shampoo, hot towel, scalp massage, and styling services.
- The City Sleeker (Sleek and shiny): $44 and up
- The French Quarter (Cascading curls): $44 and up
- The Sexy Beach (Beachy waves to frame the face): $44 and up
- The Cosmopolitan (A tousled look with movement and volume): $44 and up
If your idea is getting purple hair, then you have the option to do so at JCPenney at the following prices:
- Single-Process: $72 and up
- Double-Process (Bleach and tone): $105 and up
- Root Blend/Touch Up: $50 and up
- FHI Heat Neobond (An insurance policy for your hair. Recommended with any chemical services to prevent damage): $22
- Glossing (Performed following chemical service to add intense shine): $22 and up
- Temporary Color Rinse: $11 and up
They step things up to a new level with their color highlights services that are much longer and more detailed than other places you may go.
- Foil: $99 and up
- Accent Foil (Up to 4 foils): $28 and up
- Partial Foil (Up to 12 foils): $60 and up
- Cap Highlight: $83 and up
- Ombré (Coloring technique with gradual fading of color from dark to light): $113 and up
- Balayage (Freehand technique of applying highlights or lowlights): $113 and up
- Dimensional Color (2 or more colors to create a multi-dimensional look): $113 and up
JCPenney has some affordable hair treatment services you will love.
- Moisture Loss: $22
- Color Treated: $22
- Breakage & Strength Loss: $22
- Dry Scalp & Dandruff: $22
- Dry Scalp & Dandruff: $38
- Clarifying: $22
Let’s not forget the set of smoothing services:
- Professional Blowout: $219 and up
- Natural Keratin Complex Smoothing: $307 and up
- Professional Blowout: $132 and up
- Relaxer: $77 and up
- Relaxer (with color): $127 and up
- Retouch (up to 1 inch): $60 and up
Getting tight perms at JCPenney is not a problem, as several of them are at their disposal.
- Basic Weave: $77 and up
- Partial Weave: $60 and up
- Specialty Weave: $99 and up
Getting a hair extension at JCPenney is possible, but you must book an appointment and consultation first. The price and the time required to do it will be provided to you after the talk.
Natural Styling Prices
Natural styling services offer the basics but are still more compared to what some other salons in the same rank can offer.
- Bantu Knots: $55 and up
- Corn Rows: $33 and up
- Shampoo and Diffuse: $33 and up
- Wrap Set: $29 and up
JCPenney also has a way of dealing with your locks and has a couple of ways to handle them.
- Locs Styling: $55 and up
- Locs Maintenance: $55 and up
Specialty With Extensions
Extensions come with unique additions, and you have three to choose from.
- Rope Twist: $165 and up
- Kinky Twist: $132 and up
- Micro Braids: $220 and up
Sets and Twists
Finally, a couple of sets and twists come at suitable prices at JCPenney.
- Press & Curl: $66 and up
- Single Twist: $66 and up
- Shampoo Services: $66 and up
- Straw Set: $66 and up
- Spiral or Pencil Curl: $66 and up
- Double Twist: $66 and up
- Rod Set: $66 and up
The JCPenney salon hours, in some cases, depend on their store hours. Also, they may depend on the location, so you must check with the one closest to you.
They have similar working hours as other hair salons, except working a bit less on Sunday.
- Monday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00am – 7:00pm
Within JCPenney hair salon stores, you will be able to find and purchase a variety of skincare and haircare products. Not only that, but they also sell excellent hair styling tools as well.
They sell various products from salon brands like Redken, Matrix, Tea Tree, Sexy Hair, Onesta, and Sebastian, which include shampoos and leave-in conditioners.
What sets JCPenney hair salons apart is that they put some added emphasis on particular hair concerns for their customers. Meaning that if you aim to achieve greaser hairstyles, you will be able to get products for that kind of look.
Since JCPenney salons are located within their regular stores, you can shop for a variety of clothing items, makeup, and various goods when going for a haircut.
JCPenney may be more known to you as a brand that sells clothes and various other goods, but they also have their line of hair salons.
Perhaps somewhat underrated, JCPenney hair salons offer a large display of services where you have various other hair styling options to choose from besides a mere haircut.
JCPenney salon stores are located within their regular stores, allowing shoppers to get a haircut while getting the items they need.
A cozy environment and some of the high-end signature brands they offer within their services, like pomades for curly hair, are what you get in every JCPenney Salon.
Let’s go through their entire service catalog and learn everything they have to offer so you can make your choice.
While still being able to provide decent haircuts, JCPenney is much more renowned for its hair care services. Besides that, they do an excellent job when it comes to treating your nails.
Besides a hair care treatment, you can opt to do your nails at the same place at the same time. Haircuts are still predominantly what they do and besides regular haircutting, styling, and coloring, they will also create a perm for you or add hair extensions if needed.
If you want straight hair, you can go for a blowout treatment or go the other way around and get wavy hair or some curly locks. A single-color hair treatment will help you get an excellent new hair color with an added toner if needed.
Bang trims and neck trims are complimentary, of course. The stylists at JCPenney can also provide you with ombre or multi-dimensional highlights. Other services include clarifying and conditioning treatments, hair relaxers, and natural styling.
Do JCPenney salons have a discount for first responders?
Unfortunately, no. JCPenney hair salons currently do not have a first responder discount.
How much is the JCPenney salon kids discount?
The salons offer a discounted price for kids younger than 12 of $20 for a haircut.
How much is the JCPenney salon senior discount?
JCPenney hair salons do not offer any senior discounts at the moment.
How much should you tip at JCPenney?
Tipping is not mandatory, but if you wish to do so, you can leave somewhere between 10% and up to 25% if you are delighted with your hair.
What payment methods do they accept at JCPenney salons?
JCPenney salons accept all conventional forms of payment, including cash and debit cards. However, they also accept JCPenney’s credit cards and other contactless payment methods from the same brand.
Do JCPenney salons have a rewards program?
Yes, they do; they have a free rewards program where you can earn points and receive a $10 discount voucher when you incur 200 points. Also, a free birthday gift voucher is accessible.
Alternatives to JCPenney Hair Salon
There are many hair salons that would be a great alternative to JCPenney. You can check Bubbles, Borics, Hair Cuttery price list and compare their overall list of services as well as working hours.
JCPenney hair salons may not be a barbershop in a traditional sense; they are true hair salons whose focus is styling and treating your hair rather than merely cutting it.
For that reason, they have many services that can fit men and women but don’t have any grooming services like other similar salons.
Nevertheless, they are pretty proficient in treating any hair. All in all, you will enjoy their extensive services and offers the second you enter one of their salons.