Ulta Salon Price List
The Beardoholic team reached out to the Ultra Hair Salon team to verify and confirm their prices in November 2022. Making sure that all prices are up to date.
To give you an idea of how much you will most likely spend on your visit to Ulta Hair Salon, here is the list of the prices of their services:
- Haircuts price – $33 to $61 and up.
- Hair Color – $66 to $99 and up.
- Highlights or Balayage – starts at $50 for root blend highlights to $154 and up for full highlight, which includes foil or balayage highlights for the entire head.
- Specialty hair color pricing – $46 to $115 and up.
- Texture – starts at $83 for area keratin, relaxer, or wave, up to $264 and up for a keratin treatment.
- Styling Prices – $39 to $94, depending on your chosen hairstyle.
- Treatment for healthy hair – $28 to $50.
- Extensions – This will depend on the specific hair extension you need. You have to consult with the experts at Ulta Hair Salon first to determine what you need before getting the actual cost.
- Skin treatments – start at $17 for a quick 10-minute express facial to $120 for a 90-minute customized facial treatment with either microdermabrasion to smoothen your skin or eye or hand treatment for revitalizing purposes.
- Makeup and lashes – $39 to $242
- Nail services – $6 starting price for gel color removal and $28 starting price for complete OPI® gel color nail service.
- Brow services – $14 to $46.
With Ulta Hair Salon, you no longer have to cut your own hair since you can leave it to professionals. You can get professional hair services from them, including haircuts, colors, styles, treatments, highlights, and trims.
Whether you go for long or short haircuts, Ulta Hair Salon will also be able to give it along with shampoo and conditioner, blow-drying, and scalp massage without any additional charge.
The following are just a few of the types of haircuts you can avail in this salon:
- Clipper cuts – These are super-short haircuts that involve the use of clippers. The full service also covers shampoo and conditioning, blow-drying, and scalp massage. This often takes half an hour.
- Signature haircuts – These are haircuts your stylist can expertly do using scissors while you are in their quality barber chairs. Usually taking around one hour and fifteen minutes, these haircut services offered to those over 10 years old also include a scalp massage, shampoo, and customized deep conditioning treatment.
- Kid’s haircut – These are designed for kids below 10 years old and are often done with either scissors or clippers. It usually takes half an hour and includes shampoo, blow-drying, and conditioning treatment.
- Neck or bang trim – You can also take a quick trim for your neckline or bangs at Ulta Hair Salon. Well-trimmed bangs are one of the best hairstyles for big foreheads, so consider getting them if you are one of them. Note that this service does not usually cover scalp massage, blow-drying, shampoo, and conditioning.
Ulta Hair Salon offers other services related to your hair, including hair coloring, hair styling, and hair treatments, including keratin treatment, texture wave, and deep conditioning treatment.
Aside from the hair, Ulta Salon provides its clients with a wide range of skincare services. You will be able to take advantage of their facial services, which take around 10 minutes to one and a half hours.
Most of their facial treatments are designed to exfoliate and cleanse your skin. They help improve the texture and firmness of your skin.
Makeup and Lash
Are you in need of a lash and makeup services? Then Ulta Hair Salon also offers that. You can even take advantage of their makeup lesson, which takes around 30 minutes, allowing you to get a hands-on lesson with a real and expert makeup professional.
You can also take advantage of their daily or formal makeup application services. Improve your lashes with the help of Ulta Hair Salon, too. You can even get their lightweight lash extensions.
Ulta Hair Salon also offers brow waxing services. You can have your brows waxed here, then take advantage of their custom brow tint, lasting for around three to four weeks.
To enjoy the great list of quality services Ulta Hair Salon offers, make it a point to visit it during its operating hours of 9 am to 11 pm, Mondays to Saturdays. You can also visit the salon on Sundays from 9 am to 10 pm.
Aside from being able to enjoy the various haircuts offered by Ulta Hair Salon, including the famous and trendy baseball haircuts and the edgy fuckboy haircuts, along with the other excellent services they provide for the skin, nails, and brows, be aware that you can also access a lot of products here.
You can buy a lot of quality fragrances, cosmetics, skincare and beauty tools and products at any Ulta Hair Salon location. You can even buy hair pomades and other hair care products at this salon.
The good thing about these products is that you can also purchase them online. Among the brands that partnered with Ulta Hair Salon for this are:
- Urban Decay.
Aside from the products offered by renowned brands, Ulta has its product line – the Ulta Beauty collection. Among the bestsellers in this collection are brow tints, lip oils, makeup brushes, and hair smoothies.
What is a signature haircut by Ulta?
The signature haircut offered by Ulta makes you choose from any haircut you want or from just shaping or trimming your hair. This service also includes a customized deep conditioning treatment.
Alternatives to Ultra Salon
There are many beauty salons that would be a great alternative to Ultra Salon. You can check Massage Luxe, Beach Bum, Planet Beach, Dashing Diva, Great Clips, Fiesta price list and compare their overall list of services as well as working hours.
Are you supposed to tip at Ulta?
Yes, it would be customary to give a tip to anyone who offered you the service at Ulta hair salon. Tipping the specialist who attended to your needs is even more critical, especially if you are satisfied with the service.
How much should you tip a hairdresser at Ulta?
Give your hairdresser at least ten percent tip. However, giving a tip of around 15 to 20 percent of your total bill is preferable. If you got an exceptional style, color, or trim, it would be better to give more than 20 percent just to let them know how much you appreciate their service.
Ulta Hair Salon is indeed one of the most extensive salons right now. With the many professional and expert services they offer, including hair, beauty, and skin, it will serve as anyone’s go-to place for their beauty and hair care needs.