Table Of Contents
- Bubbles Price List
Bubbles Price List
The Beardoholic team reached out to the Bubbles team to verify and confirm their prices in November 2022. Making sure that all prices are up to date.
Maybe you want to get hairstyles for men with glasses, but a basic haircut at Bubbles starts at $44, which may be a bit costlier compared to other places, but still around average.
- Shampoo, cut and blowdry style: $44 and up.
- Shampoo, cut and blowdry style (highly textured, relaxed hair): $66 and up.
- Shampoo, cut and blowdry style (highly textured, natural hair): $88 and up.
- Shampoo, cut and deluxe style (includes iron finish): $55 and up.
Styling hair is where Bubbles thrives and they have a series of professionals that are quite capable of creating a variety of hairstyles, even a pick top haircut.
The price list is as follows:
- Shampoo and Blowdry Style: $33 and up
- Shampoo and Blowdry Style (highly textured, relaxed hair): $50 and up.
- Special Occasion Design: $55 and up.
- Shampoo and Blowdry Style (highly textured, natural hair): $72 and up.
- Shampoo and Deluxe Style: $44 and up.
- Updo: $50.49 and up.
- Shampoo and set: $33 and up
- Hair Extensions: Based on consultation
- Shampoo, cut and set: $40.49 and up
- Shampoo and clipper cut: $33 and up.
- Long Hair Charge: $11.99.
- Curling or Flat Iron (Additional to Any Service): $11.49 and up.
Texture and Curls Pricing
Looking to change your hair thoroughly with a revolutionary style? You can do so at Bubbles and add texture or curls to your hair.
- Any Three Areas: $40.99 and up.
- Designer perm, cut & blowdry: $144 and up.
- Relaxer, Shampoo, Cut $ Blowdry: $110 and up.
- Perm, cut & blowdry: $110 and up.
- Rollerset and Blowdry: $50.99 and up.
- Shampoo, Blowdry & Style – Relaxed Hair (Flat Iron and/or Cur): $50.99 and up.
- Wrap and Curl: $50.99 and up.
- Shampoo, Blowdry & Style – Natural Hair (Flat Iron and/or Curl): $66.99 and up.
- Twists/locs/natural hairstyles: $72.99 and up.
- Flexi Rod Set: $72.99 and up.
Bleached hairstyles are also possible with a variety of coloring options that are available at Bubbles.
- Single Color: $60 and up.
- Partial highlights: $83 and up.
- Demi/Semi Color: $60 and up.
- Dimensional Color: $127 and up.
- Glazing /toning: $33 and up.
- Balayage: Based on consultation.
- Full highlights: $105 and up.
- Color correction: Based on consultation.
- Face-framing highlights: $55 and up.
Let’s not forget about some very nice services and treatments for your hair.
- Prescriptive Treatment: $22.49 and up.
- Deep conditioning masque: $28.49 and up.
- Cibu Systems Treatment: $22.49 and up.
Visit Bubbles for your waxing needs at reasonable prices.
- Any Two Areas: $28.49 and up.
- Brow, Chin or Lip: $17.49 and up.
Something that you don’t see often is package offers.
You may be thinking of exquisite two braids hairstyles or something exceptional, and you can find all of them here:
- The Classic: $50.49 and up.
- The Classic with Highlights: $127.49 and up.
- The Classic with Color: $105.49 and up.
- The Classic Fusion: $177.49 and up.
- The Classic with Full Highlights: $149.49 and up.
- The Classic Fusion with Full Highlights: $204.49 and up.
For Children 10 and Under
Even the youngsters can find something at cut-cost prices at Bubbles, with a basic haircut offered at $22 for visitors under the age of 10.
- Haircut Only: $22.49 and up.
- Shampoo, Cut, and Blowdry: $28.49 and up.
Bubbles’ salon hours are very customer friendly, allowing you to get a suitable styling or haircut whenever you need one.
- Monday: 9:00 AM–9:00 PM.
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM–9:00 PM.
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM–9:00 PM.
- Thursday: 9:00 AM–9:00 PM.
- Friday: 9:00 AM–9:00 PM.
- Saturday: 9:00 AM–7:00 PM.
- Sunday: 11:00 AM–6:00 PM.
The type of products used in Bubbles hair saloons are top-quality ones, but the ones used may vary from store to store. But you will usually be able to see them use the following products.
- Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Hydrate Hydra Whip.
- Strength Cure Reconstructing Masque by Pureology.
- Strength Cure Split End Salve by Pureology.
- Curl Complete Taming Butter by Pureology.
- Perfect for Platinum Blonde Enhancer by Pureology.
- Pure Volume Original Extra Care Shampoo by Pureology.
- Bumble and Bumble’s Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Thickening Crème Contour by Bumble and Bumble.
- Crème de Coco Masque by Bumble and Bumble.
- Leave-in Treatments Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin by It’s A 10.
- Smooth Ancient Serum Argan Oil Treatment by Cibu.
- Ka Pow Dry Shampoo by Cibu.
Unfortunately, no beard waxes or shaving creams here as they don’t do beards as they focus on the hair primarily. That might be good though. Since their prices are premium, beard oils and other beard grooming products might not do well.
Bubbles hair salons have been with us for over 25 years now and have always had an air of making attractive, trendy, hip, and cool hairstyles.
What you get with them are skilled stylists, excellent customer service, top-quality hair products, and excellent value for the money spent. Unfortunately, you will only be able to find Buble saloons in a few states, Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
Still, they remain an excellent choice for whatever style you want to create, even 90s hairstyles. To help you understand how well they are doing, we present an in dept Bubbles price list and the entire array of their services explained.
What the hair experts at Bubbles can do is provide you with a trendy hairstyle for any occasion. The idea behind their services is that all the people working there follow the current trends and are in-tuned with contemporary fashion choices, making it easier for them to create a designated haircut that you wish.
So if you wish to get textured haircuts, you can pick an assistant based on the value factor and opt for either a stylist, designer, or an innovative fashioned. There are also options for kids, with regular discounts starting at $20.
Of course, coloring options are no issue with dimensional, coating, features, and balayage available, as well as bundles. Finally, looking for trimming eyebrows or waxing options is also possible. Bundle options also mean cutting down on expenses if you choose to pick them up.
What methods of payment do they accept at Bubbles salons?
Paying for any services at Bubbles is possible with any regular payment method, including cash and debit card payments.
Do they have discounts at Bubbles salons?
Yes, they do. They sometimes give out coupons allowing women and men to get a type of discount on their hairstyle choices.
Should you tip at Bubbles?
You can tip if satisfied with the service; it is not mandatory. Depending on the situation, people usually leave a 10% to 20% tip.
Alternatives to Bubbles Salon
There are many hair salons that would be a great alternative to Bubbles. You can check Hair Cuttery, Great Clips price list and compare their overall list of services as well as working hours.
Bubbles is an excellent place if you are looking to get any hair care or hairstyling needs done. They have a variety of seasoned professionals on hand who can do the job as best as possible.
What they don’t do is beard care, so guys with patchy beard styles are not going to find a solution here. But there are various added services here and products that you won’t be able to find in other places.