Table Of Contents
- SmartStyle Hair Salon Price List
SmartStyle Hair Salon Price List
The Beardoholic team reached out to the SmartStyles team to verify and confirm their prices in November 2022. Making sure that all prices are up to date.
SmartStyle prices are very affordable as a basic haircut starts at around $21, leaving them at a lower average compared to what some bigger hair salons charge. But they provide services to help deal with a curly beard that not many others do.
A basic haircut costs around $21 at SmartSyle, while kids under 11 can get it for $14. You should also know that all hair services come with complimentary shampoo but not other hair supplements.
- Adult Haircut: $20.95.
- Adult Haircut and Express Dry: $23.95 & up.
- Kid’s Haircut and Express Dry (10 and under): $17.95.
- Kid’s Haircut (10 and under): $13.95.
- Buzz Cut (One guard length all over): $13.00.
Coloring services are done very professionally at SmartStyle and have some additional ones compared to other places. But it comes at a price that you will be happy to pay to get things done as well as they do it here.
- Permanent or Demi-Permanent: $58.95 & up.
- Full Foil: $65.95 & up.
- 7 Foils: $32.95 & up.
- 14 Foils: $44.95 & up.
- Dimensional Color (One foil color; $11 for each additional color): $65.95 & up.
- Individual Foils (Up to 5 foils): $8.00 each.
- Cap Highlighting: $58.95.
- Beautiful Browns or Jazzing: $32.95 & up.
- Bleach (includes toner): $70.95 & up.
- Color Rinse: $5.00.
- Glossifier: $32.95 & up.
Corrective Color Price
SmartStyle excels in corrective color procedures, something that not many other salons specifically offer.
The prices are as follows:
- Toner: $52.95.
- Color Remover (per application): $23.00.
- Filler: $23.00.
If you are looking to get shaggy hairstyles or some French braids, you can do so here. The starting price for basic styling is quite sound and very much affordable.
- Basic Style (Roller set, blow dry, braid, hot iron ends or bangs): $19.95 & up.
- Specialty Style (Updos, finger waves, freeze, hard press curls, barrel curls, flat iron and blow dry, roller set with wrap): $34.95 & up.
- Advanced Style (Blow dry and hot iron all over, wrap): $24.95 & up.
- Luxury Style (Twist, windmill, piggyback, spiral curls, candlestick, straw set): $58.95 & up.
- Therma Smooth (4-step, non-chemical straightening system): $41.95 & up.
Permanent Wave Price
Don’t forget about some exceptional perm choices that you can get here. The price list is quite sound and they do offer a ton of options.
- Basic Wave: $58.95 & up.
- Specialty Wrap (Spiral, windmill, piggyback, candlestick): $70.95 & up.
- Partial Perm (10 rods or less): $29.00 & up.
Hair relaxing treatments are also a part of the SmarStyle tool set. Each treatment comes with hair relaxers that involve a hydrating conditioner and creating a basic style within the price.
- Virgin Relaxer: $65.95 & up.
- Relaxer Retouch (Regrowth 1 inch or less): $58.95 & up.
Other Services Prices
- Wave Nouveau (Includes straightening, curl, and haircut): $78.95.
- Basic Conditioner: $3.00.
- Special Care Conditioner: $10.00.
- Waxing (Brow, Lip, and Chin available): $13.00 each.
- Intense Conditioner: $13.00.
- Moisturizing Conditioner: $5.00.
Finding a place to do your hair suitably for the entire family is available at SmartStyle hair salons in every Walmart near you.
Also known as Walmart hair salons, these barbershops are suitable for those who would like a haircut on a budget but also represent a place where you can easily stylize your hair.
Prepare for the season with winter hairstyles, or get a new look for a special occasion with ease. There is a lot that SmartStyle is suitable for. Today we analyze the SmartStyle hair salon prices and their services in detail, so you know what you are getting into when going to them.
At SmartStyles, you can get a full array of versatile services, starting with a basic haircut and to permanent or temporary styling. No matter your hair care service, you will get a complimentary shampoo, conditioner treatment, and an added scalp massage.
Both men and women have been welcomed at Walmart’s hair salons and children of all age groups. For those of you who want a more drastic change to your look, many chemical services are also available.
These include various color services with full or particle highlights. Other services involve partial perms, conditioning treatments, making conk hair, basic or luxury styling, and waxing for your face.
The salon hours of SmartStyle differ from all the other salons as they have to adhere to Walmart’s working hours. Nevertheless, you can quickly get sharp braid hairstyles at almost any time.
- Monday: 10:00am – 7:00pm.
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm.
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 7:00pm.
- Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm.
- Friday: 10:00am – 7:00pm.
- Saturday: 10:00am – 7:00pm.
- Sunday: 10:00am – 6:00pm.
Like the offer found in Walmart, SmartStyle can provide their visitors with a series of salon-quality brands they sell in-store. They have a lot of products that can help you with any hair.
So if you have curly, oily, dry, or thin hair, you can be sure that a product can accommodate your needs. More so, you can find a suitable beard pomade with ease as well.
The brands that you can find at SmartStyle include CHI, Mizani, Sebastian, Kenra, and TIGI. Electric appliances for styling your hair and beard can also be purchased here.
However, probably the most popular items come from their own budget line Regis. These products are available for various needs and have their own hair styling tools for you to get here.
Does SmartStyle wax eyebrows?
Yes, they do. Besides eyebrow waxing services, they also provide lips and chin waxing.
Do Walmart associates get a discount at SmartStyle?
Yes, they do. All Walmart employees and members are entitled to a 20% discount at SmartStyle.
Does SmartStyle offer senior discounts?
Of course, they do. SmartStyle offers a senior discount for hair cutting and hair styling services of 10% to anyone older than 65.
How much is the all-over color at SmartStyle?
The price for an all-over color treatment is $70.97.
How much is an express cut at SmartStyle?
An express cut at SmartStyle costs $13.97.
Alternatives to SmartStyle
There are many hair studios that would be a great alternative to SmartStyle. You can check Cost cutters, HairMaster, Sports Clips price list and compare their overall list of services as well as working hours.
If you live close to a Walmart, you have a perfect place to get a quick and easy haircut by visiting their SmartStyle hair salon stores. They are affordable for basic types of work but may charge a bit more for advanced stuff.
But they provide various additional services that can be pretty helpful. One thing you will not be able to get is to bleach a beard, as they mainly concentrate on hairstyles and not really on beards.
All in all, their services are quite suitable and come at a friendly price. You will easily be able to find one as it is probably just behind the corner in your neighborhood.