Table Of Contents
- Planet Beach Price List
Planet Beach Price List
The Beardoholic team reached out to the Planet Beach team to verify and confirm their prices in November 2022. Making sure that all prices are up to date.
With so many services you can choose from here, you will be happy to join them. Planet Beach’s price list is decent and even adds some laser comb services for you to check out.
Monthly Memberships Prices
Basic monthly membership at Planet Beach starts at $54 a month. The basic package involves access to all spa services and UV therapy treatments. Other more advanced packages will allow you to get more for your buck.
Here is a breakdown of their membership plans and all prices are displayed per month:
- UV Therapy Membership (Unlimited access to all UV Therapy services. Includes four spa services per month): $54.
- Spa Membership (Unlimited access to ALL services. Additional solution fee for spray tans or airbrush): $76.
- Airbrush Membership (Includes four airbrush services per month. $10 additional for any other services): $164.
- Hotworx Membership (Unlimited access to Hotworx sessions. $10 additional for any other services): $65.
- VIP Pass (Unlimited access to ALL services at any Planet Beach location in the US. Additional solution fee for spray tans or airbrush): $98.
- Glow Membership (Unlimited access to ALL services. Includes solution fee for spray tans or airbrush): $98.
Their spa services are very rich regarding the exclusive offer and affordable.
- Spray Tan (Bronzed skin without exposure to ultraviolet rays. No streaking, oranging, or melanin production, and lasts 5-7 days): $28.
- Saunatox Infrared Sauna (Far infrared therapy that penetrates 2-3 inches into joints, muscles, and tissue): $38.
- Hydro Massage (Uses heat and water pressure to relieve stress and relax muscles): $38.
- Beauty Angel (A booth that combines a full body red light shower and Vibra Shape training plate): $38.
- Slim-It Thermofusion Body Wrap (A revolutionary treatment that uses infrared thermal heat to help slim and tone your body): $38.
- Cyber-Relax (A seat designed to target all vital pressure points, including your feet, via 509 different massage combinations): $38.
- Renew Red Light Therapy (Stretch out and relax in the soothing glow of 32 red light lamps in this variable-speed air shower): $38.
- Luminous Facial (The latest anti-aging treatment for your skin): $66.
- Liquid Vitamin Infrared Steam Bath: $50.
Planet Beach may not be the best place to fix your patchy beard, but it can help you relax. If you are looking for one of their treatments, you may find them open at these hours.
- Monday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Sunday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
You may find a variety of quality over-the-counter products sold at Planet Beach. Their main items are a line of their face and body care products designed to help out all kinds of skin conditions and promote rejuvenation.
You may even be able to find some beard vitamins as well or products that are good for beard itch. If you don’t have time for spray treatment or UV tanning, you can always get some sunless products sold here.
The best part has to be the nutritional and aromatherapy products sold here. This exclusive line of products available only at Planet Beach is designed to feed the skin from the inside and even control your weight.
Finally, at reasonable prices, you can get soy candles and essential oils from the WYX line.
Planet Beach is not your typical spa, as it includes various other services on its list. Of course, you will still be able to get a massage or facial treatment.
You will very much be able to enjoy their spray services and weight management programs, and also be able to buy some products like hair supplements that they sell. Planet Beach has more than 200 stores in various parts of the country.
They focus on full-body health and aim to make their customers feel fantastic. It is excellent if you are looking for a palace where you can unwind and put all of your cares to rest.
Planet Beach prices start at $54 per month for memberships, and what their other services are, you will soon be able to find out by reading onwards.
What Planet Beach can provide to its clients are automated services, allowing them to relax in their rooms without the help of the attendants. Massages are their primary services as they are pretty helpful in relaxing weary muscles.
More so, hydro massages are available at reasonable prices. More so, facial treatments are there to help your skin glow and help it go with long hairstyles. Spa services include sauna appointments, oxygen therapy, and infrared steam baths.
Planet Beach does not only apply coconut oil treatments; they use the latest skincare technology, which is applicable for both older and younger visitors. What they are very proficient at are spray services.
Using Mystic HD or pbGLOW natural spray tans, you can avoid harmful ultraviolet radiation. That way, the results will last anywhere from five to seven days. Additionally, some services are quite helpful in improving people’s health.
For instance, infrared heat with isometric exercises is a great fitness solution for any person. They can provide weight management programs and tips on foods to boost beard growth.
Finally, you will even be able to use their teeth whitening services which are done with the use of peroxide and LED lights.
How do I cancel my Planet Beach membership?
It can only be done by completing a Membership Termination Form with a 60-day notice.
Alternatives to Planet Beach
There are many beauty salons that would be a great alternative to Planet Beach. You can check Massage Luxe, Beach Bum, Fiesta, Great Clips, Dashing Diva, Massage Luxe price list and compare their overall list of services as well as working hours.
How much is hydromassage at Planet Beach?
A hydromassage is available at $32.
How much is California spray at Planet Beach?
You can get a California spray tan for $22.
How much is the Steam bath at Planet Beach?
A steam bath is priced at $43 at Planet Beach.
How much is Sauna at Planet Beach?
You can get an infrared sauna for $32.
Planet Beach is not a place where you go to get a surfer’s hair, but it is a place that can help you feel relaxed as you suffer. Their fantastic array of services and massages is quite excellent and veritable.
The modern techniques they apply are excellent and beneficial for the whole body. Planet Beach prices are also at a mid-level but are worth a try.