Paul Mitchell is a hair care product and tool company founded in 1980.
Its founder, stylist Paul Mitchell, used his knowledge of hairstyling to create the best products.
As a result, good results are more likely.
Following the company’s initial success, its founders expanded their business model by opening Paul Mitchell-inspired hair salons.
The salon has grown significantly to offer all kinds of services including.
Paul Mitchell’s offers basic cut-and-style service that starts at $10. As a result, Paul Mitchell’s prices are very reasonable. The hair salon is now one of the most well-known hairstyling franchises in the country.
- Cut & style: $10
- Haircut with chemical service: $10
- Blow dry & style: $12
- Iron work: $20
- Up style: $30
- Basic color: $40
- Partial foil weave: $37
- Full foil weave: $40
- Block/dimensional color: $40
- Full head lightener: $45
- Color correction: $54
- Highlights: $70
- Perm: $40
- Specialty perm: $40
- Chemical relaxer: $35
- Additional chemicals: $8
- Shampoo & set: $15
- Shampoo flat: $15
- Fringe trim: $4
- Head full of curls: $20
- Dermatological treatment: $25
- Makeup: $5
- Paraffin treatment: $5
- Basic salon manicure: $8
- French manicure: $14
- Basic pedicure: $18
- Polish Change: $4
- Monday: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Tuesday: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Wednesday: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Thursday: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Friday: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
- Saturday: Reserved for customers who made appointments.
- Sunday: Closed.
- Chemical relaxers
What is the Paul Mitchell for blow-dry and style price?
This service costs $12.
Which Paul Mitchel shampoo is the best?
The best shampoos include the following:
- Paul Mitchell platinum blonde shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell forever blonde shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell baby don’t cry shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell shampoo one.
- Paul Mitchell awapuhi shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell super skinny shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell super strong shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell dry wash shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell invisible wear brunette dry shampoo.
- Paul Mitchell invisible wear blonde dry shampoo.
What is the Paul Mitchell for special services chemical relaxer price?
The product costs $35-$40.
Is Paul Mitchell good for curly hair?
Yes, it hydrates curly hair.
Paul Mitchell’s chain of salons is a leader in the service industry. If you’re a man with a touch of class, this is the hair salon to visit.